[ssam] Linux Betas

^(o,o)^ Turk2000 acnrvi at tin.it
Tue Nov 11 11:29:05 EST 2003

On Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Andrew Pilley said me 8-)

 #-ashrid -# Unfortunately, the gold edition's files are all
 #-ashrid -# in the wrong places for the installer to cope
 #-ashrid -# with as it stands. I ended up manually
 #-ashrid -# extracting the ssamtse datafiles when I got the
 #-ashrid -# gold edition (i borrowed someone else's tfe cd)
 #-ashrid -# under windows and copied them across. wasn't the
 #-ashrid -# greatest solution, but it worked.

 thank you, and is it working with "Dark Island" new map enclosed with the
Gold Edition? Well, i bought "The First Encounter" and i was pleased
for his gameplay and high performace with linux. I could buy that version
so i have "The Second Encounter" too. I'm waiting for positive news about
Mohaa and Ut2004 first to go for a gallop to my retailer.
Sorry for this poor english.
Bye.

Turk.