[ssam] Configuration files for Dedicated

Matrix Matrix at ServerXtreme.com
Mon Mar 17 21:35:03 EST 2003

I figured I would send this to the ssam email instead of the bf1942
since this one is not over trafficed.. lol

VERY OFF topic question, but I have to ask...  Please enlighten me on
this....

Are there settings for MOHAA and/or MOHSH that will allow the server to
not run like crap after 20 clients???

All of our Linux servers are running on Dual to Quad Xeon 2.4 GHz
systems with 2 Gig of ECC Registered PC2100 DDR memory and also running
RAID... IO is defiantly not a problem, but after 20 clients, the pings
just go to hell... lol...

Any assistance (Ryan) :)  ...or anybody else also would be greatly
appreciated!

--Matrix