[smpeg] Compiling SMPEG on VC++

Matt moc.pophot at hotpop.com
Mon Jun 25 19:04:20 EDT 2007

I had problems with SMPEG in windows a while back - it compiled fine,
but if I seeked to a different position in the file too often (I wrote a
video playing VST, so video jumped around a bit) something in the
internal decoding routine crashed. I could switch off the video decoding
  (in SMPEG) and it wouldn't crash.
I never figured out what the broken lines in SMPEG were.
I was using SDL, GCC, the VST 2.3 SDK & SMPEG-
If you've got any ideas, let me know-
M@