[smpeg] Compiling SMPEG on VC++

Michael Prager X_X_L at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 16:34:43 EDT 2007

Hi Mathieu,

I wrote a tiny howto for a small game I coded some time ago. It's more about getting
SDL and SMPEG compiled together on Windows using the free MinGW. It might be a bit
out of date, I didn't do anything with the latest SMPEG svn version yet. But maybe
it's of use for you:

http://www.boardmod.org/stuff/smpeg_sdl_mingw_howto.zip

Cheers,
Michael Prager