[smpeg] Smpeg 0.4.4 no longer works with SDL...

Dominique Louis Dominique at SavageSoftware.com.au
Wed Mar 31 08:32:58 EST 2004

Actully with SDL 1.2.7, basic mpeg movie play back does not work for me
either. I get audio but no video. With SDL 1.2.4 ( and I am told 1.2.6 )
  both audio and video worked fine.

On the 3D side of things, what is my best bet if I want to be able to
play an mpeg movie on an OpenGL texture then? Can you or anyone else
provide any links to a non-YUV smpeg/OpenGL demo?

Dominique.