[smpeg] Smpeg 0.4.4 no longer works with SDL...

Wayne Wilson whw at photon.com
Tue Mar 30 16:58:35 EST 2004

Dominique

I have had the same trouble except that it seems to work with SDL 1.2.6.
I asked on the SDL mailing list but no one has responded. I have the
same trouble with trying to use the OpenGL version of smpeg so I believe
it may be a smpeg problem but haven't had the time to track it down any
further.

Wayne Wilson