SMPEG_setdisplay()

Manuel Arguelles paco at flamingo-games.com
Thu Feb 12 01:41:29 EST 2004

hi,

I took a look at smpeg.cpp and notice that SMPEG_setdisplay() has a parameter for the SDL surface, in plaympeg example the use that destination surface as screen (the first and main surface); the question is: if it's possible to asign a different surface than the main one? just in case that I need to have multiple video playing or images/animations around the video? I found a way to do this with SMPEG_move(),  but it'll be nice to have multiple surfaces (just like the images), is this possible?