[smpeg] CVS Current also Leaking

Robert Diel robert at littlebitlost.com
Sun Jan 19 01:26:13 EST 2003

I don't know if this'll help things out or hurt.  However, try just
looping a single MPEG for a few hours and see what happens.  On this end
it crashes, hard.  Full on X freeze.  Even with the non-leaking version
.0.3.5

I guess what I'll try on this end is finding the exact version that
things leaking, then running an xxdiff to see if anything obvious pops
up.  Then I'll move on to valgrind.  I already tried Fortify to see if
anything would come out of that, and nothin'.

Robert