[sdlsound] SDL_sound on Android

Joey Carlini moocow1452 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 17:52:40 EST 2014

So, I'm working on a port of MKXP to Android, so that we could get all of
our RPG Maker XP goodness on our mobile devices, including To The Moon and
other homebrewed RPGs. The problem is that it uses a funky flow for how it
works with Audio, which requires a custom patched version of SDL_sound that
I am having a hard time building for Android. It doesn't want to take when
I try and use a standalone toolchain to compile the latest mercurial, and
trying to fish one out of scummvm's project is no better, so I'm just
having a hard time figuring out what to do without rewriting the entire
audio delivery portion of the code.

https://github.com/Ancurio/mkxp/tree/master/patches/SDL_sound

Any ideas, guys?