No subject

Thu Mar 12 02:55:39 EDT 2009

is the "proper" way of handling clipping. It's a shame
you have to compromise around this.

I think the idea of having different path backends
(for float and int) based on processor is a more
appealing solution w.r.t. correctness and
future-proofing. (As graphics have moved from int to
float, I kind of expect audio to do the same.)

I do agree that leaving the post-mix callbacks in
whatever format is a reasonable compromise.

Just my worthless 2 cents,

--- "Ryan C. Gordon" <icculus at>