Announcing SDL_sound 1.0.3 ...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at icculus.org
Sun Apr 20 16:50:11 EDT 2008

No, really.

I foolishly broke binary compatibility when I incorrectly tweaked the
soname at the last minute for the 1.0.2 release, so here's an emergency
update.

The only changes are the soname is corrected, and shn.c now includes
math.h, to fix compilation on some platforms.

Everyone should upgrade, and it should be a painless move from any 1.0.x
release.

Thanks to Hans de Goede for pointing out the soname thing, and Mike
Frysinger for the math.h thing.

Sorry to all the distro maintainers who _love_ two package updates in as
many days. I'll try to go back to the five-year delay between releases
now, if possible.   :)

Complete CHANGELOG:
    http://icculus.org/SDL_sound/downloads/CHANGELOG

Source package: