[sdlsound] Module formats don't repeat correctly

Peter S. May psmay at gwu.edu
Mon May 30 09:39:17 EDT 2005

Yeah, I figure it's something that definitely warrants another look, and
I was just putting out a feeler to see if someone already took that look.

Hopefully I'll have time to look at it this summer.  Module support is
really important to me; modules are _the_ video game music (dissenting
opinions aside ;-).  I'm going to be working on additions to glTron for
my senior project this coming fall and spring, and it'll look good for
me if the sound works right.

Thanks for the lead.

-- PSM