[sdlsound] OSX Woes (svn)

E. Wing ewmailing at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:21:30 EDT 2005

Hi Ryan,
I found a few minor compile issues in the extra_rwops files from the
Subversion head. There was a missing semi-colon in the header, and
there were calls to free_pooled_rwops and alloc_pooled_rwops which
don't exist. I presumed the functions were renamed to other functions
in the file, so I made those changes. I then had to move those
functions up because they were used before declared. I later realized
they were API functions and could have just added a #include
"extra_rwops.h". Oh well. Things seem to compile now.

Anyway, the diff is attached.

Would this be a good time to request the 1.1 release as we had
discussed before things really get rolling for 2.0?

Thanks,
Eric