SDL_sound 0.1.1 available.

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.andersson at eurotime.se
Wed Sep 19 05:58:16 EDT 2001

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

> And decoders. As you can see in the TODO, there's lots of file types to be
> supported (and a buggy MP3 decoder to be fixed).

Unless someone beats me to it, I'd like to try and get the AIFF loader to
work under SDL_sound. (It shouldn't be particularly difficult, and if I goof
up it won't affect as many as the loaders for the more popular formats would
have. :-)

Admittedly it's not the most feature-complete AIFF loader the world has ever
seen - it started out as an attempt to fix SDL_mixer's then existing-but-
broken AIFF music loader - but it's a start.

Torbjörn Andersson