Small memory-leak in MOD decoder

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Mon Oct 1 02:54:33 EDT 2001

It looks like I've put a small memory-leak in the MOD decoder. In
MOD_close() I only call Player_Free(m->module), I never call free(m).

Ryan, I assume you've been busy elsewhere lately (working for money
again, eh? ;-), but could you please make that change when you get the time?

(Ideally I'd also like to see the libtool and "test for MP3-ness"
patches discussed in the past few days applied. I can't even build
SDL_sound unless I use rev 1.1 of acinclude.m4 instead of 1.2, which
makes it look as if we're in much worse shape than we really are.)

Torbjörn Andersson