FLAC decoder (and a playsound.c bug)

Torbjörn Andersson torbjorn.e.andersson at tietoenator.com
Sat Nov 10 12:31:51 EST 2001

Ryan C. Gordon wrote:

 > I fixed one thing in the decoder (strcmp(magic, "fLaC") was comparing
 > against a non-null terminated buffer), and it seems to work well here.

Great, thanks!

 > I also managed to scratch out the configure.in entry for it.  :)

I'll have to look at configure.in and see what I did wrong when I tried 
that. (Or, indeed, if I did anything right. :-)

Another thing that could perhaps be changed is the #include 
"FLAC/all.h". It looks like it's enough to just #include 
"FLAC/stream_decoder.h". For some reason, that I can't remember at the 
moment, I assumed it wasn't.


More information about the sdlsound mailing list