SDL_sound Build system requests...

Ryan C. Gordon icculus at clutteredmind.org
Fri Nov 9 16:49:34 EST 2001

Max,

I've gotten a few requests for playsound to be built and installed by
default, and I tend to agree, since it's progressed past a test program to
something of general usefulness.

What I'd like specifically:
1) Rename the "test" directory to "playsound" (I can do this in the
cvsroot directly, so that the revision history remains associated with the
directory, if that would be more desirable).
2) Either remove "make check" or have it called from the default "make".
3) Have "make install" put playsound into $prefix/bin

Can you tackle this when you get a chance?

Thanks,
--ryan.