[referencer] referencer using acroread when started in terminal

Dominik Kriegner dominik.kriegner+referencer at gmail.com
Tue May 28 15:26:44 EDT 2013

In fact on my system in
.local/share/applications/mimeapps.list acroread was entered under
[Added Associations]
I have now idea how it came there, this triggered the use of acroread
when executing
"gvfs-open docname.pdf" in terminals
however
Alt+F2: "gvfs-open docname.pdf"
was using evince as it happened when i open files via nautilus

thanks for the hints to solve this, this was obviously not related to referencer
sorry for the noise