[referencer] referencer using acroread when started in terminal

Dominik Kriegner dominik.kriegner+referencer at gmail.com
Mon May 27 17:27:17 EDT 2013

Hi all,

I have a question about the behavior of referencer. Today when testing
the new 1.2.1 release (thank for the new release and your continued
effort to work on referencer!) I found that referencer is using
acroread when I start it from the terminal.

When started from gnome applications or via alt+F2 it uses my default
pdf-viewer evince for viewing the documents linked to my library.

any idea why the behavior is different when started from gnome-terminal?

regards

Dominik