[referencer] Referencer development?

António Lima amrlima at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 12:49:13 EDT 2011

Hello,

I haven't had much time lately to reply, however I have the gtk-builder
port ready but I don't know when do you guys think it's better to merge
it: before or after everyone's branches have been merged.

There are changes in the UI files that have been renamed from .glade
to .ui as required by gtk-builder.

> **
> I am willing to merge any branches people might have, to the bzr branch,
> such that we get a good trunk to start with. Please send me an e-mail
> with your branch URLs.
> **

My branch is only in my local machine. Maybe after all merges I can
submit a patch so someone can review and commit?

Regards,
António Lima