[referencer] File rename function?

Simon Heath icefoxen at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 19:36:35 EST 2011

First, hello all.  Just discovered Referencer and like it thus far.
Second, I was wondering if there was a way in Referencer to rename
.pdf files tracked by Referencer to some standard format; say "Author
- Date - Title" or such.  I just tried out Mendeley and, being a
control freak, the ability to rename pdf files and automatically copy
them all into a central folder appeals to me.  (Being a control freak
with a server, this feature would also facilitate automatic sync'ing
between server and desktop.)  I was wondering if Referencer has
similar functionality, as I could not find it.  If not, and I were
motivated to write a patch or plugin to add it, would anyone besides
me find it useful?

Simon