[referencer] ISI plugin v0.0.2

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Thu Sep 4 16:47:00 EDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 20:28 +0200, Michael Banck wrote:
> Well, not sure what John prefers; after all, the isi-plugin is not
> usable for a lot of people, so he might prefer to not ship it by
> default.  (btw, maybe the "Info" text should mention this, so people
> know what's up)

Nobody proposed to me to include that plugin in upstream referencer.  If
that was going to happen someone would have to vouch for it as a contact
to test it every time I roll a release -- I can't test it since I don't
have ISI.  I'd also be inclined to ship it disabled by default, which
would require a little bit of code since presently plugins are enabled
by default.

John