[referencer] lyx plugin

Aurélien Naldi aurelien.naldi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 14:05:14 EST 2008

Le samedi 05 janvier 2008 à 18:59 +0000, John Spray a écrit :
> On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 19:43 +0100, Aurélien Naldi wrote:
> > Yep, but I'm not sure what is the default behaviour of lyx, does it have
> > a default path or does it only enable the pipe if the config option is
> > set ?
> >
> > Do you have a files named ~/.lyxpipe.in/out or ~/.lyx/lyxpipe.in/out ?
> > I don't have any of them if I comment out the line from the config
> > file...
>
> I don't have a .lyxpipe* or a .lyx/.lyxpipe*.

Then you should probably set lyx up, I guess it doesn't do anything when
it is not configured... The config option is in the "directories"
section (not sure of the english name).
Can you add your version of the lyx plugin to svn, so that I get the
fully working version ?

PS: I added the action to the document menu, it was indeed
straightforward. I'll send you another patch if I get the icon thing
working.

--
Aurélien Naldi <aurelien.naldi at gmail.com>