[referencer] lyx plugin

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Sat Jan 5 16:26:05 EST 2008

On Sat, 2008-01-05 at 20:05 +0100, Aurélien Naldi wrote:
> Then you should probably set lyx up, I guess it doesn't do anything when
> it is not configured... The config option is in the "directories"
> section (not sure of the english name).

It would be vastly preferable to be able to be able to do this without
the user having to alter their lyx configuration.  Could you perhaps ask
on lyx-devel about this?

To clarify, if I start lyx 1.5.1 with no .lyx directory, it runs through
its configuration script, and by default creates no pipes.  Seems rather
perverse behaviour to me, but this is lyx so I wouldn't be too
surprised...

> Can you add your version of the lyx plugin to svn, so that I get the
> fully working version ?

Done, sorry.

John