[referencer] boost_regex on gentoo (was: Hello)

Leonardo Fontenelle leo.fontenelle at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 18:54:10 EST 2007

If they had a configure.in I would post it... deluge is written in
python; python-libtorrent is written in C++, but doesn't use the GNU
build tools, or at least doesn't have a configure or an autogen.sh
file. Maybe it could be easier for you to look directly in their
sources:

http://deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Downloads

Leonardo Fontenelle