[referencer] boost_regex on gentoo (was: Hello)

John Spray jcspray at icculus.org
Mon Mar 5 19:38:38 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-03-05 at 20:54 -0300, Leonardo Fontenelle wrote:
> If they had a configure.in I would post it... deluge is written in
> python; python-libtorrent is written in C++, but doesn't use the GNU
> build tools, or at least doesn't have a configure or an autogen.sh
> file. Maybe it could be easier for you to look directly in their
> sources:
>
> http://deluge-torrent.org/wiki/Downloads

I'm afraid I don't have time to chase this down right now.  It doesn't
seem to affect fedora/mandriva/ubuntu, so it's probably going to need
some gentoo-specific knowledge, which I don't have any of.  I also don't
have a gentoo system to test on.  Perhaps you could post to the gentoo
bugzilla thread about it, or ask via gentoo support channels.

Regards,
John