[quake3] Server inactivity setting

Ludwig Nussel ludwig.nussel at suse.de
Mon Mar 17 16:29:53 EDT 2008

Rob Willmore wrote:
> How would I go about setting it so that clients are not dropped by the
> server for inactivity? I'd like people to able to loiter as long as
> necessary without getting disconnected. I've tried setting seta g_inactivity
> to "", "0" and "999999999999999" with no success.

There is no value for indefinitely. g_inactivity stores seconds so just compute
how many seconds you need. I'd expect that you can't have more than about one
and a half week in practice as the client inactivity computation overflows
then.

cu
Ludwig

--
 (o_   Ludwig Nussel
 //\   SUSE LINUX Products GmbH, Development