[quake3] Quake 3 Raytracing Patch

Stephan Reiter stephan.reiter at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 17:21:33 EST 2008

OpenMP is not strictly required, so you can comment that out in the
Makefiles. Beware that building the static acceleration structure
when the level loads will take longer, as it then runs on a single
core only.

+ You'll have to hard code the function GetNumberOfProcessors in
tr_raytracer.cpp, as it depends on OpenMP ...

Stephan