demos in spectator mode?

Dominic Fandrey kamikaze at bsdforen.de
Thu Feb 28 09:07:28 EST 2008

Yet another annoying feature request, please bear with me. I love the work you
are doing on the game, keeping it working on my operation system of choice on
the architecture of choice, more than 8 years after I bought it.

I'd love to be able to watch demos in spectator mode. With different
perspectives, free look and the ability to switch between the players I'm
watching. Add a slow motion and a forward/backward function and it would
become extremely useful to find flaws in ones game play or simply revisit a
nice killing spree in all its g(l)ory.