[quake3] Unified SDL branch

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:30:48 EDT 2007

On 9/1/07, Tim Angus <tim at ngus.net> wrote:

> I've recently committed a new branch whose main purpose is to bring all
> the platforms together under SDL. I'd like to get this on the trunk as
> soon as possible, so some testing would be appreciated, particularly on
> Windows

Tested the svn 1151 on another machine running Windows 2000 with a Radeon
8500LE. Having similar problems with changing the brightness level. Was able
to get an acceptable picture by turning off the  overbright bit and turning
it back on from the console (doing vid_restart). Picture had lost color and
depth: using the lightmap setting as opposed to vertex lighting.

The brightness adjustment in the display setup screen was not working.