[quake3] Unified SDL branch

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Mon Sep 3 03:03:02 EDT 2007

On Solaris/SPARC, the unified-sdl fails with:

CC code/jpeg-6/jdpostct.c
CC code/jpeg-6/jdsample.c
CC code/jpeg-6/jdtrans.c
CC code/jpeg-6/jerror.c
CC code/jpeg-6/jerror.c
In file included from code/jpeg-6/../renderer/tr_local.h:31,
                  from code/jpeg-6/jerror.c:16:
code/jpeg-6/../renderer/qgl.h:56:22: GL/glext.h: No such file or directory
gmake[2]: *** [build/release-sunos-sparc/client/jerror.o] Error 1
gmake[2]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/vcojot/SVN/icculus/quake3-Solaris/branches/unified-sdl'
gmake[1]: *** [targets] Error 2
gmake[1]: Leaving directory
`/export/home/vcojot/SVN/icculus/quake3-Solaris/branches/unified-sdl'
gmake: *** [release] Error 2

There is no GL/glext.h on Solaris/SPARC, under Solaris x86/x64 it is
provided by the NVidia drivers.

I have not checked the changed details but I wanted to report that...

Thanks,

Vincent