[quake3] Using VC++ 2005: libcurl.lib on misc/msvc

Julian Priestley juzley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 05:03:26 EST 2007

On 21/11/2007, Henry Garcia <defsyn at gmail.com> wrote:
> Been able to get the openal, directx, sdl, in. But haven't been able to find
> out to compile libcurl.lib to use in the msvc solution. Any tips?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Hank

I'm not really sure what you're trying to compile from, but it's
probably worth noting that the MSVC project doesn't use the libcurl.a
or curl headers that are in the ioq3 svn.

You should be able to use a precompiled .lib or source distribution
from http://curl.haxx.se/download.html. Put the .lib and the header
files somewhere that msvc knows about (or update your paths in
Tools->Options->Projects and Solutions->VC++ Directories include and
lib dirs to point to wherever you've put it), and you should be good
to go.

Cheers,
Julian