[quake3] non-cheatable game

Diego de Estrada diego1609 at gmail.com
Fri May 11 11:54:58 EDT 2007

2) Read van Waveren master thesis:
http://www.kbs.twi.tudelft.nl/Publications/MSc/2001-VanWaveren-MSc.html

3) Here: http://ioquake3.org/?page=get

The current purpose of the ioquake3 project is to keep network
compatability with Id's binaries, maybe not a very clever idea taking
into account that the design is ten years old (although novel for that
time).

Maybe, IMHO, it's time to redesign some of the network code, and
implement it in SDL_net.