[quake3] About adding (VoIP) voice chat support

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 14:20:51 EDT 2007

I've thought and talked about this before and people only said it wouldn't
be worth it. It'd be more practical to just use TeamSpeak or Ventrilo. I
forgot the specific reasons, but if you go to quakesrc.org you could search
for 'VOIP' or 'Voice Chat' in the Quake 3 section, I and others have posted
about it. Hope that helps.