[quake3] Re: Long uptime bug and other suggestions

DD 0000spam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 07:15:33 EST 2006

Hi Timbo, thanks for your quick reply!

I am using ioquake3-1.33_SVN877-1.i586.rpm on FC3 available from
http://www.openverse.com/quake3/ . Maybe i should try FC4 too.

I use just server executable and right now i am testing it, also to
see if objects will move erratically after a day or two of uptime. If
you want to check it out, feel free to join and experiment on this
server: 64.34.166.35:30001 . Use " toggle cg_drawtimer " or "
cg_drawtimer 1 " to see uptime in minutes.

How do i enable HTTP downloading? I didn't see anything on web page so
i was thinking it's not implemented.

dyn