[quake3] Re: Long uptime bug and other suggestions

Stephen Youts lmsmercykiller at gmail.com
Fri Nov 17 08:29:59 EST 2006

Revision 877 is pretty old -- if you're planning on running an up to date
copy I'd advise grabbing ioq3 from the subversion repository and compiling
it yourself.

As a general rule I would try to avoid running distribution-provided
packages. Be sure to get the latest revision before reporting bugs.

--
-MercyKiller