[quake3] Mac OS X

Dietrich Epp depp at zdome.net
Sun May 21 15:40:33 EDT 2006

Okay, I get what you're saying about SDL.  I'd rather use SDL than
not submit patches.  I'm working on a patch to fix the data search
path for Mac OS X, modifying as little as I can.  I'm running into
problems compiling, and I have some questions.

Why are the header files for SDL in subversion?  They appear to be
two years out of date and cause compilation problems.  For example:
SDL_strlen is used in the code, but not defined in the headers.

Same question goes for JPEG sources.  Couldn't it be assumed that
people compiling from subversion can get the JPEG sources on their own?

Also: What's with Sys_MonkeyShouldBeSpanked?

--Dietrich