[quake3] Intel Mac Services

Thilo Schulz arny at ats.s.bawue.de
Wed May 17 10:02:58 EDT 2006

On Wednesday 17 May 2006 02:01, Scott Harper wrote:
> So, where would you like for me to start looking?

I think the best thing you could do would to try to debug this thing with a
debugger.
GDB should work on OSX, too...
To work around fullscreen mode and the crashing which will effectively freeze
you with a black screen, you can start the debugging remotely using ssh or
something.
As soon as it crashes, it should indicate the position where it crashed if you
included debugging symbols in the output file. A "backtrace" and a few
printouts of a few variables at runtime would already give alot of clues more
than your description.

--
Thilo Schulz