[quake3] icculus quake 3 very dark

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at outstep.com
Mon Jun 12 06:51:48 EDT 2006

Thanks for all of the great responses to my post and it appears that the
over driving belief is that I should NEVER buy an ATI GFX card for my
Linux box so I can go with that.

Well, if that is the general consensus on ATI cards then what kind of
cards do all of you recommend for great graphic on Linux?

Thanks,
Lonnie