Good things and cats made of pudding.

Zachary J. Slater zakk at timedoctor.org
Mon Feb 20 02:12:18 EST 2006

So we've got a windows installer, it works well, like a windows
installer should. It doesn't offer the option to copy the pak0.pk3 from
the cdrom, but it does tell you to do it.

The logo is fugly in there because it gets scaled.
this is alright, Aaron/floam has promised a new logo.

My logo was a joke based on a Talking Heads album called "The Name of
This Band is Talking Heads", four player split-screen would be nice, but
it isn't there yet, and isn't likely to happen any time soon.

--
- Zachary J. Slater
zakk at timedoctor.org
zacharyslater at gmail.com