[quake3] Good things and cats made of pudding.

Aaron Gyes floam at sh.nu
Mon Feb 20 03:26:57 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-02-19 at 23:12 -0800, Zachary J. Slater wrote:
> So we've got a windows installer, it works well, like a windows
> installer should. It doesn't offer the option to copy the pak0.pk3 from
> the cdrom, but it does tell you to do it.
>
> The logo is fugly in there because it gets scaled.
> this is alright, Aaron/floam has promised a new logo.

New logo has been created and promoted to the web site. I'd like to
thank Sander van Loon for his scalable quake 3 logo he made for the
icon, I used it for this new image.

If anyone wants the .svg source to the logo for something, it's here:
http://floam.sh.nu/files/images/quake3_logo.svg
You'll need the font Calibri for it, however, it's one of the new purdy
webfonts in Vista. If you need it for generating the image for something
important, email me and I can give it to you.

Aaron Gyes