[quake3] Re: first win64 patch

James Lacey jamlacey at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 17:35:10 EST 2006

I am working on a patch that will clean up the code to be 64-bit clean
on Windows per Ludwig's suggestions (i.e. only the intptr_t changes,
not the size_t changes). I started from the new code he checked in but
unfortunately, the game now crashes on startup. I have to do some work
for my day job I have to do now so I don't have time to finish
debugging but I wanted to let everyone know that I am working on it.

BTW, in MSVC, %"PRIiPTR" is written as %p. I don't know if that is
standard though. (I am guessing it is not.)

James