[quake3] Re: first win64 patch

Shane Isley shane at it.uts.edu.au
Sun Feb 19 16:21:54 EST 2006

Tim Angus wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Feb 2006 13:50:10 +0100 Ludwig wrote:
>

>>Tim Angus wrote:

>>>Apparently MSVC doesn't have it anyway. Seriously, what the fuck?
>>>

>>Where does intptr_t come from then?
>>

>I don't know, I asked somebody else who had MSVC.

As you guys have been so nice to help out I took a look and intptr_t is
defined in <crtdefs.h>

/***
*crtdefs.h - definitions/declarations common to all CRT
*
*       Copyright (c) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
*
*Purpose:
*       This file has mostly defines used by the entire CRT.
*
*       [Public]
*
****/