[quake2] Original quake2 game bug

Nick Warne nick at linicks.net
Fri Jan 13 17:23:05 EST 2006

On Friday 13 January 2006 22:03, Jay Dolan wrote:

/Nick *coughs*

>  And
> consider that no other potentially "dangerous" weapon
> (BFG, Grenade Launcher) is missing.

They are missing too.  I can understand why grenades are, because then you are
at a disadvantage.  The BFG is not on all original maps, so that could be why

I still think this part of the code was done as the weapons got developed with
'dumb' ammo, and at the later stages the when the 'thinking' weapon ammo got
developed they overlooked this in that function.  It is only the 'thinking
ammo' left out.

"Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it."
-Chinese Proverb