[quake2] ALSA sound issue and sdl sound issue

Nelson Marques nmarques at xpto.org
Mon Sep 19 15:56:03 EDT 2005

There's a set of tools for ALSA that allow you to use a equalizer and
tune it accordingly to your needs.
That might eventually solve your issue. I'm not sure what's the correct
tool, because I don't use ALSA since I dropped SuSE Linux about 4 or 5
years ago, but I'm pretty sure it's there. If it's a RPM based distro,
you can try to figure out wich binaries it installs, for example: rpm
-ql package | more  (should display a listing of the installed files,
check for /bin/*).

Hope it helps,
NM