[quake2] Shutdown problems

x0563511 x0563511 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:00:07 EST 2005

Little OT, but how is FC3? I'm using debian Sarge/Sid - would switching
to FC3 be a good or a bad thing? I'm not having any issues with it ATM.

As for the mouse problem... I have no idea. If you're kernel has
hotplugging/pnp support and you have a USB mouse, have you tried
unhooking it for a few seconds?