[quake2] Savagame

Brendan Burns brendanburns at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 10:31:58 EDT 2005

A platform neutral saved game format would be cool...  As tei points
out, it needs to serialize *everything* in the game state.  Id is
already doing this, but they're doing it via memory dump rather than
true serialization.  Not hard to change, but a fair amount of work.
Again, I'm not going to do this in the near future, but I'd be happy to
help guide someone through the process...