Icculus need fixes

qudos qudos qudos2 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 20:37:44 EST 2005

Hi,

Sorry but something is wrong inside the q2 icculus source.

I'd installed the official 3.20 binaries from idsoftware, thanks to a
good friend, which was my surprise, a lot of mods not working in the
q2-icculus are working with no problems in 3.20-id.

This are Lithium, Gladiator, Eraser, lmctf,.........

I don't know what is happening, but plz team, stop right now and try
to fix the main q2-icculus code. Is a great project, but sometimes
useless.

Today is too late to test more mods and stuff.

Cheers.