[quake2] Questions about Quake2 and Solaris :-)

Steve paradox at enterprise.tanabi.org
Thu Jun 13 23:10:38 EDT 2002

This works to disable the sound :-)

Thank you!

Now, if I can just figure out how to speed things up.  I've tried all the
video modes available to Solaris; maybe it just isn't ment to be :-/

However it seems like there's SOMETHING slowing it up though I don't know
what, cause it's not really putting a big load on the machine to run
quake.

I dunno ... I'll keep dinking with it!

Thanks for your help!

Steve