OT: vim (was Re: Quake 2 Mods)

Mental Mental at NeverLight.com
Wed Jan 23 07:49:55 EST 2002

On Tue, Jan 22, 2002 at 06:37:50PM -0800, Mike Lundy wrote:
> PS: I'm using vim6 to write this. How do you get vim to wrap text
> automatically? :set wrap only sets it for the client, not in the
> actual mail, so i'm wrapping by hand (a pain). thanks :)

In my .muttrc I do this:
set editor="vim -c ':set tw=74 noai nosi nosm nobk ruler ic bs=2' +/'^$'"

do whats appropriate for your mail client.

--
Mental (Mental at NeverLight.com)

There was a power outage at a department store yesterday.
Twenty people were trapped on the escalators.
--Steven Wright

GPG public key: http://www.neverlight.com/Mental.asc